1. Are your products all natural?
– All of our products are made with all natural ingredients. We do not use fillers, additives, or preservatives
2. Can we call you to discuss?
– We are always happy to chat with our customers, however there is not alot we can discuss per the FDA. Please consult with your doctor for any and all medical advise.
3. How do I store these products?
– Just please keep out of sunlight, Room temperature is fine.. Are the products safe for children and pets?
– Once again, we cannot give medical advise. However we can report that many toddlers and pets are taking these products as needed or daily.
5. What can I expect from CBD?
– Unlike THC, CBD has no psychoactive effects. You should not feel anything from CBD. You should feel the absence of.. when our bodies are working at optimal health, we should not have these issues.
6. What is your refund policy?
– We offer 14 day refunds. Please email us for direction on how.
7. What is shipping rates?
– We offer Free shipping on all orders over $50
8. Where is the CBD sourced?
– Our CBD is grown in the US and sourced ensuring a strong chain of custody from seed to manufactured product.
9. Will I pass a drug test?
– Our Broad Spectrum products are 3rd party tested. They test at non-detected TCH, however please understand that there is still a chance to fail a drug test. We cannot guarantee passing a test.
10. What is COA?
– Certificate of Analysis, or COA, is a document issued by an accredited laboratory that includes a full composition of a product. For CBD, a Certificate of Analysis should include a total list of cannabinoids, microbiological levels, terpenes, and possible contaminants such as pesticides, solvent residue or heavy metals.